Color analysis is a crucial part of the tooth repair and replacement process. After all, a new tooth shouldn’t look new. It should look like the rest of your teeth. Don’t guess at the color and shade of your work, anymore. Rayplicker QuickShade (also known as RayPlicker worldwide) uses spectrophotometry to scan, analyze, and flawlessly match the shade any tooth in a matter of minutes. Rayplicker QuickShade: Another great product from Video Dental.
- Scanner Size: 240 x 49.5 x 30.5mm
- Scanner Weight: 210g
- Distance: 0-17mm
- Accuracy: 20um
- Imaging Mode: Synchronous 3D Video
- Quick Reset: Yes
- Model Optimization: Yes
- Cartography: 2D Mapping
- CMOS Sensor: 400 x 400 PX
- Spectrophotometer: 400-700 nm
- Screen: Touch
- Resolution: 320 x 240 NTSC
- Battery: Yes
- Memory Capacity: 40 files
The Quickshade by Rayplicker is a new step forward for modern dentistry.
- Multi shadeguide chart: Vita Classical, 3D Invoclar, etc.
- CIE Lab / LCH Analysis
- Fixed and Removable Prostheses
- Measuring tool: Easily localize translucent areas or other noticeable characteristics
- Black and white setting allows you to convert the color polarized picture to a grayscale picture
- Colorimetric analysis according to the CIE Lab or LCH coordinates
- Simplified interface for fast reading of data
- Easily calculate pixel-by-pixel colorimetric coordinates