We Guarantee Quickray Has The Lowest Pricing!
The QuickRay Digital X-Ray Sensor series gives you pristine image clarity at the highest resolution with minimum radiation exposure; and connects directly to your computer’s USB port without requiring a special interface box!
Are you still using film?
We can get your images into digital format to view on a computer using our new QuickImage imaging software, which is universally compatible along with our QuickRay sensor.
One of QuickRay’s biggest advantages is gain in time. Captured X-Ray images are projected directly to the dentist’s viewing screen in just ~3 seconds, making it the fastest intraoral dental sensor in the industry!
The thin, tough and durable polyamide housing is less than 1/4″ and features a CMOS imaging sensor chip, CSI Scintillator, electronic circuits, shielding foils, polyurethane cable and shock absorbers.
QuickRay Mac Plugin required for Mac users
Software code required. Quickray Twain for integration into Radiovision V4 and MacPractice Digital Radiography Software. One time purchase. Installed on sensor for use on all computers. Cannot be transferred once installed. Please choose from the menu option while selecting the size.
MSRP: $4,995 – $5,995
Warranty On Our Digital Dental Sensors
Paying too Much for Dental Sensors & Dental Sensor Warranties? Purchase with confidence when you are protected by our 3 year no annual fee replacement plan! QuickRay sensors comes with both a 2 year warranty against defects, a 3 year replacement cost guarantee against accidental damage, no enrollment fees and no annual fees!
Why Buy From Video Dental Concepts?
Tired of ambiguous and worthless fee based “extended warranties”? When you purchase QuickRay there are no “Enrollment Fees” or “Annual Subscription Fees”. Our Warranty is clear: 2 years against defects; 3 years against accidental damage. When it comes to accidental damage we offer a 3 year replacement plan that is the longest and most comprehensive on the market. Thousands of customers have enjoyed savings and outstanding service since 1998; Shouldn’t You?
- More digital dental imaging history, experience, and innovations
- Established in 1989 and still in the same location
- Longest, Worry-Free Warranty Replacement Plan
- Best prices, guaranteed!
- CMOS technology with scintillator
- 2 Sensor Sizes (#1 & #2)
- 4096 grayscale levels (12-bit image)
- Direct USB Connection
- No Data Box
- No external power connection
- Built in USB 2.0 Interface
- Plug and Play functionality
- Two sensors may be operated at the same time
- Image transfer and control via computer system
- Multi-Length sensor cables available
- 12 bit image digitalization
- 16 bit uncompressed image file
- Well-defined software interface standard or 2×2 binned imaging modes
- Intelligent Auto Trigger
- Theoretical Resolution of 26.3lp/mm
- Real Resolution of >20.00lp/mm or 0.05mm image detail
- Signal to noise ratio: 40 dB
- Scintillator: CSI depositing on fiber-less sub-strate
- 3 Year Warranty & 3 Year Replacement Plan
- CMOS chip material
- Leading Image Quality
- Rounded Corners for Patient Comfort
- Replaceable sensor cord
- QuickImage standard software
- Number of Installations: 6,000+
- Supports MAC: No
- Bridges to major softwares: Yes
- Recommended Exposure: 65KVP, 0.08msec
- Direct or Indirect: Direct
- Sensor Chip Material: CMOS
- Sensor Resolution (lp/mm): 26.3
- Sensor attachment to base: Direct
- Sensor Connection: USB
- Time from exposure to image: ~3-5 seconds
- Image Size: 3MB – 5MB
- DICOM compliant: Yes
|DIMENSIONS||14 x 12 x 4 in|
|OPTION:||Size 1, Size 2, Combo 1 & 2|