Quickray Dental Sensors
Why choose the QuickRay dental sensors?
- It is the most compatible of the dental sensors in the market- has a TWAIN included for integration into any imaging software that supports TWAIN devices.
- It gives you pristine image clarity at the highest resolution with minimum radiation exposure
- Connects directly to your computer’s USB port without requiring a special interface box!
- Captured X-Ray images are projected directly to the dentist’s viewing screen in just ~3 seconds
- The thin, tough and durable polyamide housing is less than 1/4″ and features a CMOS imaging sensor chip, CSI Scintillator, electronic circuits, shielding foils, polyurethane cable and shock absorbers.
- Has a 3 year warranty backed by a 7 year “out of warranty” replacement plan
Now, the real question is: “What are you waiting for?” Order your QuickRay now!
Each dental sensors kit includes: Flow Uni-Verse-All positioner kit, 500 ct protective sheaths, wall mount holder, and extension cable.
Note: Rinn XCP DS Fit starter kits available for upgrade of $75. Includes: (1) Ring, (1) bar, (1) of each horizontal, vertical, anterior, posterior biteblocks. Select option when adding to cart.
QuickRay Mac Plugin required for Mac users
Software code required. Quickray Twain for integration into Radiovision V4 and MacPractice Digital Radiography Software. One time purchase. Installed on sensor for use on all computers. Cannot be transferred once installed. Please choose from the menu option while selecting the size.
MSRP: $5,495 – $5,995
Warranty On Our Digital Dental Sensors
Paying too Much for Dental Sensors & Dental Sensor Warranties? Purchase with confidence knowing QuickRay sensors comes with both a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects, and a 7–year “Out of Warranty Replacement Plan” that gives a cost guarantee against accidental damage. There are no enrollment fees and no annual fees for the replacement plan! No money wasted if not used but gives peace of mind that you will not pay full price if/when a replacement is needed for 7 years!
Why Buy From Video Dental Concepts?
Video Dental Concepts has enabled thousands of customers to enjoy savings and outstanding service since 1989! Being an innovator in dental imaging, Video Dental Concepts has the credibility and knowledge to not only provide quality service, but also offer products at factory direct pricing. The real question is “Why not buy from Video Dental Concepts?”.
- More digital dental imaging history, experience, and innovations
- Established in 1989 and still in the same location
- Longest, Worry-Free Warranty Replacement Plan
- Best prices, guaranteed!
- CMOS technology with scintillator
- 2 Sensor Sizes (#1 & #2)
- 4096 grayscale levels (12-bit image)
- Direct USB Connection, no data box, no external power connection
- Compatible w/ USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Plug and Play functionality
- Two sensors may be operated at the same time
- Image transfer and control via computer system
- Cable length is 2m
- 16-bit uncompressed image file
- Well-defined software interface standard or 2×2 binned imaging modes
- Intelligent Auto Trigger
- Theoretical Resolution of 26.3 lp/mm
- Real Resolution of >20.00lp/mm or 0.05mm image detail
- Signal to noise ratio: 40 dB
- 3 Year Warranty & 7 Year Replacement Plan
- Leading Image Quality
- Rounded Corners for Patient Comfort
- Replaceable sensor cord
- QuickImage standard software
- Number of Installations: 6,000+
- Supports MAC: Radiovision 6 and MacPractice
- Bridges to major softwares: Yes
- Recommended Exposure: 65KVP, 0.08msec
- Time from exposure to image: ~3-5 seconds
- Image Size: 3MB – 5MB
- DICOM compliant: Yes