Captured X-Ray images are projected directly to the dentist’s viewing screen in just seconds
Owandy I-Max Wall Mounted
Its sleek, sophisticated and lightweight design makes this system an attractive and valuable asset for your clinic. The new I-Max is the lightest panoramic system available. As with an ordinary intra-oral X-Ray generator, it can be installed on a wall and linked to your network without the need for a dedicated PC. The panoramic X-Ray system is now indispensable for dentists keen to offer their patients the best possible care. The future starts here! So choose the I-Max and let your clinic set the standard by using cutting-edge equipment that’s ahead of its time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Wall mounted cone beam unit : virtually no footprint, ideal for small practices : 145 Lbs weight
– Compact and stylish design
– Exceptional image quality and resolution in both 2D and 3D
– New user’s interface for a better experience, with pre-set filters
– Face-to-face positioning
– Easy and fast install and move to other office
– multi FOV’s : 4 volume sizes to choose from 12×10 ; 9×9 ; 9×5 & 5 x 5 cm
– special endo-mode with a high resolution of 87 microns
– 3D scans of models/plasters
– Quickvision 3D software included. Generate your own .STL files to print surgical guides
– Reduced failure rate as the unit is industrially optimized (less components)
– The best investment/performance ratio on the market
Warranty on Owandy I-Max Wall Mounted
Purchase with confidence when you are protected by our 2 year no annual fee warranty plan! Owandy warranty on I-Max wall mounted unit is 2 years on all parts and labor.
WHY BUY FROM VIDEO DENTAL CONCEPTS?
1. More digital dental imaging history, experience, and innovations than any other company
2. Established in 1989 and still in the same location
3. Best price, guaranteed!
4. Longest, Worry-Free Warranty Replacement Plan