Perfect Patient-Use Educational IntraOral Camera!
This camera is ideally suited for offices that want to educate patients by helping them to “own” their problems through visual instruction. The concept of Patient-Use intraoral cameras is not new and has been implemented in many practices. As early as 2001 (CRA Newsletter March-01) the use of PatientCam was envisioned by VDC, as a logical part of the patient education process. Images can be saved through video capture cards in computer workstations. It also works particularly well with standard video TV installations. A great little camera with a beautiful image!
• RCA Output Jack
• 1000mA Lithium battery
• Image sensor: 1/4″ CMOS
• Image resolution: 1.3 mega pixels
• Output Jack: RCA Video
• Lamp: 6 pcs white LED(5600K)
• Accumulation point: 3~50mm
• Photographing visual angle: 105
• Signal format: NTS/PAL(option)
• Power supply: 1000 mA Lithium battery
• Cable length: 2 m